Compliance with laws and standards
We shall abide by the laws of Japan and their standards in regards to protection of personal information (the "Laws").
Managing personal information
- We shall preserve the collected information with a strict control that protects it from unauthorized accesses, lost, destruction, manipulation and leaks based on the Laws.
- We shall develop internal rules regarding protection of personal information, and conduct appropriate trainings for directors and employees.
- We shall place appropriate controls for provision of personal information when outsourcing our services, and oversee the usage of such information.
- We shall periodically review the Policy and the internal rules for any updates and improvements.
We define "personal information" as the information that directly or indirectly enables identification of an individual as follows:
- Name, address, phone number, email address, occupation, job title, employer or other information of similar kind of an individual
- Transactional information of products and/or services or its historical information
Collection of personal information and purpose of use
We shall use personal information collected in a legitimate and fair manner for the following purposes:
- Response to inquiries and requests by mail, phone, email etc.
- Advertisement or explanation of products and/or services
- Delivery of products
- Accumulation and analyses of statistical data for marketing and product developments
Provision of personal information to third parties
We shall not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent, except for the cases where it is required by national or local authority.
Amendments to the Policy